Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Eating Disorder..T_T..

everyone knows im a big eater (of cos 4 those who ever have a meal with me..lol)..but now i guess it became such like an eating disorder..wawawa..& i totally hve no idea wht up with me r8 now..huhu..

lately, all ive been thinkin (besides holiday & sleep) is jst food!!! i jst wanna eat, eat & eat!!! now ive started double my breakfast, took my lunch earlier & sometimes i even double my dinner..haha..(tht doesnt included snacks & etc)

today, 4 my breakfast, i even finished my friends dishes (there r two of them) & it was around 10am..then..not so long after tht, i have sizzling mee with eggs as my lunch (at terminal 1 shopping complex - since ive 2 go to atm 2 take some money - cos im jst so broke!!!)..then i went 2 the hypermarket 2 buy some biscuits 2 reload my food stock so i wont b suffering whenever i ever thinkin bout food..& finally i jst cant resist from KFC (eventhough i know i really have 2 save my budget..bt whtsoever..)..

my dinner for today..now u see it..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


now u dont..lol=p

.

sometimes i gt this terrible stomachache (which i dunno whether bcos of hungry @ overload)..bt wht i know is jst, i wanna eat!!!wawawawa..& sometimes i even felt like vomitting (bt 4 sure its nothin 2 do with pregnant..lol)..OMG..wht the heck is goin on with me?!!! its nt tht im afraid of becomin fat, cos i jst dont..bt i dnt wanna gain a tummy..lol..T_T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...