Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gone for 3 days...

I'm sorry if I did not tell you that I'm gone for the past 3 days... That is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday... I'm going to bohol, where you can find 1 of the wonders of the world and that is CHOCOLATE HILLS! Bohol got 1776 chocolate hills.
This is the mint coated chocolate hills... ha ha... This will become color chocolate at summer time!


I forgot to tell, that you may also find here the smallest primape in the world, and this is the TARSIER!

Some flowers here are edible to eat! But I did not try to eat... haha... just the yellow orange flower and the pink one ^_^ (But I eat the mint leaf it's taste so cool! Like eucalyptus!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...