Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Exam @ Holidae?!

wargh!!! i still gt 2 more paper to go..bt all i cn think of r8 now is just holidaeeee..wuwuwu..OMG i cant believe i jst bcame this desperate 4 holiday..lol..i cant even think abt the exam no more..wuhuhu..

just a snap ..lol

i still gt both visual art paper left - Introduction to Visual Art Education & Visual Language Comparison, which both ive no idea wht to read..its nt tht i dnt know, (we do gt spotted Q from our lecturer) bt most of those spotted Q just totally way beyond the topic which we have lectured (i guess - since i dnt evn pay much attention in class..wargh!!!)..i am damn confused!!! bt whtsoever..i dnt evn in mood 2 study..lol..(wht up with me?oh my..god pls help me *crossing fingers*)

the spotted Q's..hmm..

jst now, im just listening 2 music, singing my heart out & sometimes just shakin up my bon bon instead..lol..waaaaa=p..& my fav song jst r8 now is Turn Your Lights Down Low - Megan Joy version..lol..tht song jst kinda calm me down..hoho..

-cypol-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...