Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I did it again...


Yesterday night I broke my computer again... ouch! I thought I can fix it only by the use of restarting the pc but it did not work... waaaah.. I don't know what am I going to do... I can't live without my pc waaaah!... actually I got 2 pc here i broke it both.... haha... its a shame T_T ... I don't know when I'm going to bring it to the repair shop or buy a new one T_T... But 1 thing for sure I'm gonna miss you so much my best friend T_T just always take care and sleep early haha! (Even though i broke my computer I still don't sleep early because I listen to the music haha..) so untill here... see you later best and I love you so much ^_^ and I miss you and I love you! haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...