Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wargh!!! Im sorry!!! I didnt mean to!!!

OMG!!! now i really do felt so guilty..abt my earlier post - the hungwyyy one, im just sharing - not askin 4 any help..especially financially..pls dont get me wrong..

just a minute ago, my big bro zack - who jst currently read tht post, offered to help me..but bro, im really sorry, i just cannot accept it..its not tht i dont want to, bt i just cant..im sorry..cos this is all by myself, its all my fault..i shouldve save more, & spend my money wisely, bt i jst dont..so i do deserve this..so im really sorry tht i cant accept it..

i jst wanna take this as a payment 2 myself..let me learn from my mistake..its not tht i dont want u 2 help me, i am begging u to help me, bt not financially!!! thts jst not the right way (in my own thoughts)..btw i still think i can survive (with wht i had left)..i dnt evn ask money from my parents, so how come i can accept urs?no pls no..dont force me to..i jst cant & i dont even deserve it..

dont worry, its nt tht much bt i still can survive..

bro zack, u do have a really big heart, & i really do appreciate it..bt pls..i hope u understand my situation..uve been really nice to me..thanks a lot..bt pls let me through this once by my own..im sorry..tq

-cypol-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...