Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Saturday, May 16, 2009

OH MEN... I missed it...

The concert entitled "DAVID and DAVID live in MANILA"!

Cook..
.
Did you know that david cook's first show after American Idol will be in Manila, Philippines?
Yes, and that is today! (May 16, 2009). It will be at Mall of Asia.

David Cook is very popular in the Philippines because of his own version of Mariah Carey’s cover “Always Be My Baby (It's the music in our blog ^_^)”. Also topping Manila Chart is his American Idol finale hit, “Time Of My Life.”

And he is not alone he is with DAVID archuleta!

.

Archie..
.
Many people say that he is hot... I dunno about that I just heard it from someone here... haha...

(I was thinkin if I'm going to the concert... If I go I enjoy.. just enjoy and if I got home i will suffer from great pain if I not go to the concert no enjoy but I can sleep tight! because I choose to gym ^_^)

Hey, hey, hey...

Why Jordin spark and Blake Lewis (My favorite ^_^) did not come here T_T

Blakey..

WAH! MY favorite singer T_T. When you gonna have a concert here in the philippines... ( IM a big fan!) woooooh..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...