Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

1 more paper down..wawawa!!!

bittersweet smile from this miserable dude..hoho
(just after done with my paper..haha)


i just done with 1 more paper & u know wht, i felt happy-sad like emotion..hoho..so happy tht 1 more paper down but pretty sad cos most of the time i dont evn know wht my answer was..haha..argh!!! i felt like my mind gonna blow jst abt in a sec..hoho..bt whtsoever..i am so dnt hve any intention 2 do very well 4 this exam..its nt i dont want to, bt i jst cant..my mind..i jst cant think bout study no more..all ive been thinking these days is just holiday..oh my..cant wait 4 the sem break..huhu..

maybe its jst consequences by my personal problems..dont wanna talk about it..a fake smile can tell thousands of story (bt of cos only if u manage 2 diffrentiate the fake 1..lol)..& these days i dnt know y im just so addicted 2 "Thinking Of You" by Katy Perry..i listen 2 tht track all over again by days..i guess its been 3 days already ive been listening 2 tht song day & night..haha..only jst now i added some more tracks (kelly clarkson's songs from her latest album - all i ever wanted) into my playlist..& just now im listening to "I Want You"..haha..is there somethin wrong with me..lol=p

whtsoever..bt i am still hoping 4 a brand new brighter day 4 me maybe tomorow..hoho..can only wish for..omg..waa..sounds so pathetic huh..hoho..whtever..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...