Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Hospital

I've been in the hospital for a week just to be with my mom who's patient here. My mom is preparing for the operation for the neck... she have a goiter but not cancerous but still it is multiplying so my mom can't breath easy so she decided to remove it... today she is at home now and still recovering and I'm glad the operation was successful... now I won't worry because she is now in good condition. The operation was started at May 21 2009 at exactly 5:30 dawn. hehe... and got outside just today and its friday. I love my mom...

sorry best I don't have any pictures...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...