Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Monday, May 4, 2009

sorry1000x..

me recently..playin with my hairstyle..lol=p

hoho..its been so long since my last post & i am really sorry tht i didnt got a chance 2 update this blog..huhu..ive been thinking bout renovating it but finally i think 4 now id better jst keep it this way..hoho..

theres so much things i wanna post here but due 2 my condition right now (busy as hell!!!) i just cant..im really sorry..im in study week right now..exam week is on the line as 1 paper down, 1 more paper by tomorow evening (plsss wish me the very best of luck since i didnt read anythin yet..wargh!!!) & 4 more paper on the go..hoho..

about me, nothin much so important to tell as my recent update (theres a lot but nothin so important)..maybe theres one thing but i guess ive told my best already bout this which is, finally i decided 2 go single & didnt wanna think about any girlfriend 4 now..lol..just so tired & no time for love..sorry girls=p

other than tht, just a million of apologize 2 my best as ive been keeping quiet 4 so long..i am so sorry best..but no, u will always b my bestfriend & pls never have any doubt abt tht k..

& i love ur new pic..lol^_^

my best as the guitar man..hehe..so ill b the vocalist then..haha

i guess thts all 4 now..till we meet on the next post (jst pray 4 my free time...lol)..peace=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...