Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hungwyyyyyy..T_T..

im hungwy!!!!& its been couple of days i havent took my lunch (i do bt just a light 1..uwaaa..T_T)..today, again im back to my pathetic lunch meal - a glass of milk + biscuits..

milk is all i need - to be true - all i still have..T_T


now i only gt MYR45.46 left in my bank account..what?!am I serious?yea..sadly, i am serious..while in my wallet just left abt MYR47..& all this should b covering my budget till next semester..argh!!!..maybe i should start counting my coins after this..argh..i am so poor..wuhuhu..


chipsmore..i love u..bt i cant even finish the whole pack..

evnthough i wnt to bt i jst cant - hve 2 keep some 4 another days..T_T

my terrible financial status left me here starving 4 food - i can only have a meal (i mean a real 1) once a day, if not ill b so damn broke (eventhough i am already..huhu)..waa holiday!!!i need holiday asap..so i can finish my friends food stock at his home (since im not goin back home)..lol..wht a bad thought..-_-"

wht make it worst, this is so gonna led me to weight loss & i am so avoiding it..argh!!! ..T_T..shame on me..

-cypol-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...