Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Monday, May 25, 2009

DONE!!! waa!!!!!

finally im free!!!waa!!!just done with my last paper & ive nothin more 2 say..just enjoy..lol..dnt wanna think abt my terribly hard time answering the Q's..T_T..4 now, all i need is jst a rest..argh!!!finally!!! jst wanna njoy my holidaeee...

jst waiting 2 get the hell out from the hall=p

view from my seat


2 all my friends, jst wishin all of u a very best of luck..may we all gt a flyin color result - though i dnt really think i will this time..maybe its time 4 me 2 release tht "best student" title..wakaka..me? "best student"? funny huh=p..seriously it only gave me preasure with all the high expectations which i hate most + it totally doesnt suit me k..haha..so maybe this is the best chance 4 me 2 prove 2 every1 tht im not tht good!!! & my lucky charm may work 4 abt 3 times (before..haha), bt who knows it may not work again..(i hope it still work though..lol)..its jst im so sick with tht title..argh

got 2 get my lazy ass started 2 pack all my stuff now..haha..peace

2 comments:

nur said...

happy holiday
=)

BESTBUD said...

thanks..haha..baru prasan ni coment..uhuk2=p

slamat kmbali ke IP..lalala
& slamat mnerima result - hari ini..
hoho..peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...