Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Im In Trouble!!! Wargh!!!

hey dont just do tht poker face!!gt ur ass up & do ur revision!!

waa..ive no idea whts gonna happen to me after this (particularly this sem)..im just so troubled right now!!! i just done with my Philosphy of Education paper & i totally just blew it up!!argh..waaa..nothing to regret no more..i just suck!!actually i did gt some spotted question from my friend (which actually some of them really came out) bt i did no good with my revision..@ lets just say i was just foolin myself around instead..shame on me..T_T..

example of my note during 1 of my lecture..lol..gooood boy=p

(p/s; this is during my Children Development lecture!!!oh my)


tomorow i gt another tough paper - Children Development - which im so not into..huhu..& evn after wht had happen this evening, im still not into the mood 2 study..lol..wht the heck is goin with me?OMG..i hope ill get my "hardworkin spirit" tonight so i can study (pls cypol!!!u can do it!!!) for tomorow paper..lol..i felt like psycho writin like this right now..haha..whtsoever..just dunno wht more to do..lol..pls anybody!!pray 4 me so i can study & do my best 4 this exam..T_T..thanks..peace..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...