Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, May 24, 2009

1 more paper down, 1 more paper left to go..waaaa..^_^..

i am so heppii2 yeayeaaa (its ma own vocab - 2 express myself - pls pronounce it "rightly" - another vocab? lol)..today i jst done with 1 more paper - which means i only gt 1 more paper left..waaaaa!!!i am so excited lorh..wuwuwu..

anyway, i think i also did pretty well in this paper (Introduction to Visual Art Education) - finally!!! its not tht i felt great with my answers (since i still jst been the same - jst doin it in my own way - the answers..lol), bt i jst felt way much better compared 2 my past papers..hoho..thanks 2 my beloved friends / classmates who are so generous 2 share their notes (they even photostated those notes & give them 2 us as somewhat like spread flyers..lol)..seriously i didnt read anythin (especially books) except their notes..waaa..i am so thankful 2 have u guys (evnthough all these "guys" who've been sharing their notes are girls - the boys only accepting lorh..haha..) as my friends..ngee=p

notes from the girls..hehe..thanks so much..it really helps me=)



so, wht more to say?nothin much..just pls wish me luck 4 my last paper tommorow (Visual Language Comparison) - hoping tht ill gt through it way much better than todays' paper - maybe another notes from my friends?lol..thts gonna b great..ngee=p..peace..

(in my mind - holidae!!!holidae!!!holidae!!!weeeeeee..^_^..)

-cypol-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...