Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Friday, May 15, 2009

I did it?

Today... I did everything I told about yesterday... And I'm glad with it, much more comfortable than the old ones... Actually I'm so very tired at this moment.. hehe... I do plenty of jobs now like.. delivery boy don't think I delivered only in 1 shop I delivered at 4 shops at different places too far to each other T_T... and go to GYM yeah this one I really missed it ^_^ I love the pain each time I move... wahaha... I think this is all I can say for now... I'm totally tired... but I love it.. so next time post again ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...