Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Easter Graphics


this morning when i send a text 2 my mama (as i called her) 2 greet & wish her..i gt this as a reply:

"Mak ingat Yui dah lupa mak. Kelmarin lagi mak tunggu sms Yui. Thanks very much Yui. Mak di sekolah now.."

translated into english;
"I thought u already forget me. Ive been waiting for ur sms since yesterday. Thanks very much Yui. Mommy in school right now.."


my mama with my luvly sista @ Putrajaya..huhu


& i was like..waa im really sorry ma..huhu..i will never ever forget u ma cos u r my beloved mama & nothings gonna change tht 4 sure..without u i am nobody so im really sorry 4 every sins i ever made 2 u..huhu..i guess thts all 4 now cos if i wrote more i dont think i cant hold my tears from flowing anymore..huhu..

Happy Mothers Day 2 Every Mothers in The World
~Of cos Especially 2 My Beloved Mama=)~

p/s: Yui is my nickname which only my parents can use 2 call me so dont u ever try 2 call me with tht name (cos actually i totally "doesnt like" tht name bt wht more 2 do since its my dad who gave it 2 me..huhu..)..its very sacred & specially jst 4 my parents..lol..peace

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...