Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Saturday, October 3, 2009

What Would U Do If....

someone like this kiddo come 2 u?wuwuwu..


my lil cuzzy..


4 those who know me, they might also knew tht im not really into kids..haha..its not tht i hate them, but i jst dont get along with them (dunno how 2 play @ treat them right..huhu)..but last raya, when my beloved aunt came by with her kids, this kiddo is jst *im speechless*..huhu..he was sittin there in front of me, so i jst took some pics of him..then suddenly he just come crawling to me..wargh!!! wht shud i do?!

some more pics of Syami..


thankfully he made a turn go to my back & try 2 climb the sofa..lol..then there's her sist whos really hard 2 smile, Zaza..

she got big shin chan on her feet..lol


somethin im really sure abt these siblings r, tht they dont speak much..huhu..but zaza do speak a lot when she's with her mommy dearest..@ shud i say only speak much with her mommy..huhu..

some more pics of zaza..with my sist..hoho..


well, theres another 1, their elder brother..bt he's all grown up now..jst keep running everywhere around the house..huhu..so didnt gt the chance 2 take his pic..

flowers?



then theres some pics of my mums flowers..lol..jst 4 fun..hope u enjoy the pics..peace=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...