Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 2nd best friendship anniversary best!


Hi best! I cant believe that we are best friends for 2 YEARS! haha... (even though your work eats most of your time T_T) waaaaaaaah!

I know that you will forget this day, I EXPECT IT T_T

I don't really know what to say... hhhmmm... I'm just so proud to have a best friend like you, because you're loyal and true =]

I just want to say that YOU CHANGE best... its not you anymore... =[ you always make excuse of your exam, is it exam everyday? or maybe I'm still you're best friend but you found a new 1 there.. just tell me even if it kills me... hehe its ok no worries... I don't know if we can still talk or do you still want to talk? or maybe you got a GIRL FRIEND! haha nice one best!

I cant explain what I feel right now, mixed of happiness and sadness... and I don't know what to do either (I'm so bored haha)...

I'm so sorry for everything...

But I want you to know that you have my loyalty and i will still love you and My only best friend... so untill here Happy anniversary again best ^^

I've send something in your e-mail.... its not really important but its one of my hobby to read it everyday! hahaha hope you appreciate it...

October 24 2007 - 2009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...