Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Bro Convocation..

last weekend, on sunday, it was 1 of my elder brother convocation ceremony..the whole family except my another elder brother (the 1 whos 1 year older than me) was there..

lol..its not me who graduate=p


the ceremony starts around 2pm & ended around 5pm..it was the 1st ever convocation ceremony ive ever attended..

its his turn


well i know some might realize theres somethin wrong here..its my attire..lol..well its not my fault..ive told u ive never been to any graduation convocation ceremony before, so i really dont know tht i must wear a formal attire..so i didnt bring @ prepare 1..at 1st i was thinking bout jst stayin outside the hall, bt my dad who 1st also didnt get to go inside (1 invitation card only allow 2 person to get inside), insisted to wait outside the door..& finally they let us in, evn tht i was wearing a very informal attire..lol

family all together


jst as soon as the ceremony done, we go to the portrait booth & met a relatives which ive never met before..hoho=p..according to our parents, we're cousins..

my bro with a cousin

smile please...


the 1 whos officially graduate


with me..lol


so, congratulation 2 abang 4 the graduation..may Allah bless you & may ull have a good life..peace

!!^_^!!congratulations!!^_^!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...