Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Bro Zack!!!

its my big bro Zack birthday!!!wowowo..2 my bro, u just turn 29 today, bt theres a lot more to go..so just wishin all the best to you, for good @ for worse (dunno y i jst love tht sentence..lol)..& jst enjoy ur life to the fullest ok!!!

a very latest pic of him..


i honestly dunno wht to expect abt his reaction if he found out abt this post..lol..bt when i said "im gonna post it", then its no kiddin..ngee=p..so bro, im sorry:p

a gift & a card 4 my bro



2 b honest, im so freak out abt his bday gift..i really dunno wht to give..then i get him this thing which i hope he'll like it, & it turned out tht he loved it!!! so i guess i got the perfect gift for him..yay!!! mission accomplished:)..& if u jst wondering wht was the bday gift, its a...secret..lol:p

last but not least, i know ive said it already, bt i jst cant help it..lol

HAPPY BIRHTDAY BRO!!!
MAY U'LL HAVE A GREAT 1:)



ur lil bro: cypol^_^

1 comment:

zack yahaya said...

I would never forget this blog post since it is the first and last such post being posted on my birthday. I would never forget this! EVER! I look at it and it made me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...