Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mall Alone

Sunday, Oct. 25 I decided to go to mall with my parents but I isolate to them I go window shopping alone, here is some of my pictures... I don't take pictures alone in the mall plenty of people starring at me T_T (SHY TYPE)

The pictures are taken in the place where there is no too much people


I LIKE THIS PICTURE! YEAH XD (UP)


I HATE THIS PICTURE T_T (UP)


Still at home doing funny thing ( Its not funny T_T ) (UP)


NO COMMENT T_T (UP)

IMPOTENT SMILE? (UP)

EVIL FACE!

Even though you don't ask forgiveness, I already forgiven you best, you know me.
I wont get mad to you (NEVER EVER), its just I'm so very sad =[
No Worries I'm ok now
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BEST
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...