Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

the Stone

As everybody know that I'm not sick because they always see me alright and I do everything fine... they are wrong... I'm sick. I got a infection inside my body, I'm high blood, I'm anemic, I do also got Urinary Track Infection, and most of all I scared is that I do have a STONE in my kidney... the stone is about .3 cm huhu... even though it is small... I'm still scared because it might go big... and needed to under go to operation... that's why I take plenty of medicines and I'm also in water therapy... hoping someday I will back in normal... I hate my situation now... and every end month I go to my doctor for a new laboratory (I hate syringe haha... I'm scared of it also) so this is only my sick for now... Ill update this when I got a new sick... Ill post the ultrasound pictures later... no scanner here... haha but the most I proud of... I'm not afraid to die...

1 comment:

BESTBUD said...

best..im really sorry..i dunno & totally hve no idea tht ure sick..uve nvr told me..hmm..

pls take care k..
wish u the very best of luck..
hope ull b healthy again..

..T_T..
-cypol-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...