Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Go Veggie!!!!

its been almost a week ive become a veggie..waaah!!! evnthough its not really a new thing 4 me (done it several times before..) but this time it really means a lot 2 me since my appetite gettin more demanding (haha) so this time, it is a really great test 2 myself..hoho..

menu 1: spicy..only cost me MYR2

menu 2: average..the cheapest 1..only MYR1.50

menu 3: the "look most yummy" 1..MYR2..yay!!

but u know wht..ive started 2 like it (since ive never really like 2 b a veggie - i like meat!!! chicken & fish..wuuuhuhu..)..at 1st of cos its more like i have to (gt 2 force myself 2 like it..hmm)..bt today, im gettin used 2 it..haha..bt of cos im not gonna b a veggie 4 good..hell no!!!maybe 4 another week..then ill back 2 my usual meals..haha..& thanks a lot 2 my big bro zack 4 the loan (i promise, ill pay them asap..)..peace
-cypol-

2 comments:

Yanzzzzz said...

diet time!!!!hahahhahha

BESTBUD said...

hoho.."have to diet" time..lol..
uhuhue...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...