Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Thursday, July 2, 2009

cutie..kawaiiiiii~

haha..jst posting this cute pics of cute kitties a.k.a baby cats a.k.a kittens..haha..we've found them (me & ah hoong - my classmate) in our art studio workin place..waaa..& their momy wasnt around..thts y we gt this chance 2 get close & personal with these cuties..wawawa..arent they cute?!ngee=p

the 4 babies

u cn only see 3 cos there r 2 blackies
in my hand..wawawa=p

lookin @ them, i miss my cats, so much..huhu..cant wait 2 hug my newly born kitties too - there r three of them as my mom told me..bt i guess theyre not as small as these kitties when i gt back home..lol

btw, these kitties no longer can b found in tht place..i guess their mom already relocated them somewhere else where she feels more secure..hmm..cannot wait 4 them 2 gt bigger & playin around..haha..so i can, i wish play with them someday..huhu..
-cypol-

2 comments:

Yanzzzzz said...

so cute!!!!uhuhuhuhuh

BESTBUD said...

hoho..taw xpe..hoho..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...