Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Friday, July 10, 2009

My Memorial Lecture Room=p

the small lecture room..

this lecture room is a very special lecture room 4 me..when i 1st got here, this is the room which i had my 1st lecture..i still remember, it was an English class by Mr. Ghazali..& i had to introduce myself 2 the rest of the class (as i was the only 2nd intake student who gt into tht class)..

& in this very lecture room (also in tht english class) i was forced 4 the 1st time in my life 2 sing solo in front of public (my lecturer & my classmate)..& the song which i picked was Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne (wuuuhuuu~).. i was so damn nervous!!bt i think if tht day doesnt happened, i wont ever be me today (who now started 2 losen up a bit - i used 2 have a terible stage fright)

bt the "sweetest" memory of all, of cos, this lecture room also the scene where i collapsed during after a Malay studies lecture..also in the same semester (1st semester during my foundation programme)..wht a shame!!!haha..wht @ why? dont ask me..haha

& today, finally, after awhile havent stepped into this room, im back sittin on the backrow in this exact lecture room..haha..wht a memories..hmm..wonder if ill gain some more memories in this room after this..

credits 2 rina who took & made this pic..

-cypol-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...