Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Friday, July 31, 2009

FRIENDSTER HACKING!



If you want to see private profile, I can teach you how... and even the profile is private and the photos are also private, you can still see thier private photos for freeeeee! There is one way I know how.. It is FRIENDSTER HACKING PROFILE! if you are interested, you may approach me... (spirit_field000@yahoo.com or jay_032190@hotmail.com)

I can't believe it I can hack profiles easily! haha... I'm a hacker!

NOTE: Just give me a good reason why I should teach you how to hack a friendster profile.

Thanks... =]

-jay-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...