Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Eid Mubarak

first and foremost, i am super deeply sorry for my long absent from this blog..well i know theres not even that much people following or reading what i wrote..lol..but whatever, all i wanna say is that HAPPY EID MUBARAK to all muslims out there..it may come a lil late but its still Syawal right :) so i just wanna ask for apology from everyone who knows me & even from those who doesnt even know me but i just happen to do some sin towards them..

with my cousin whom ive spent so much time growing up together :)



i know ive never been the best person i could ever be..sometimes ive tried but sometimes you know how does it feel when u just tried so hard to be good but inside u just dont feel it..theres no excitement & satisfaction i guess of being too good to be true which led me to be a complete mess sometimes..lol..thats why i just wanna apologize for all my wrong doings towards everyone whether by mean or accidentally no matter who & where you are :) also if i happen to have any kind of debt, please let me know so i can settle it down or if u are generous enough, please just let it go - perhaps that is the best for all of us :p

my SMAKK SPM 06 fellas :)

i must say i am really happy on this year's Eid cause finally my family happen to gather all together *on Eid* again, of course with the addition of my in laws and the little ones - my niece and nephew..but what's really surprising this year is that i got to meet my school friends which most of them i havent met for nearly 5 or 6 years! quiet a reunion right? so thanks a lot to all of them for coming such a long way to my house which clearly would took hours from their places :) i hope next time i would get to meet more of them,next year maybe - i could even join them perhaps :)

till then, again SORRY FOR EVERYTHING & THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYTHING CONTRIBUTED TO MY BITTERSWEET LIFE :) adios ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...