Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Canon Canonet QL19

Handsome. Stylish. Solid. This camera has just about anything you could want in a vintage rangefinder, that's how I define my new vintage camera. haha! I just got this from my grandfather as a present, though there is no occasion. He bought this camera since 60's when he was still in Russia (He's a lieutenant colonel).


 This camera work fully operational I just need a pair of battery(a+) and a roll of film. (I don't know where to find a film these days. Most of the camera now is digital.)



Feel the vintage, when you hold the Canon Canonet QL19 rangefinder camera that lets you click high-quality pictures. This leaf-shuttered Canon rangefinder camera features an automatic exposure. The focal range of this Canon film camera is 8mm to infinity that lets you focus on your subject accurately, capturing every minute detail. The Canon Canonet QL19 gives you 1-1/500 shutter speed that allows the light to travel perfectly on your subject to capture your vision. This Canon film camera is covered with hard rubber pads around the winding arm, which lets you hold the camera comfortably. An every photographer's treat, this Canon rangefinder camera provides you with professional quality pictures to enhance your skill. 


Specs of my camera:                              

  • Produced: 1965 Canon Camera Co., Japan
  • Film type 135 (35mm)
  • Picture size 24mm x 36mm
  • Weight 24.2oz (686.1g)
  • Lens Canon SE 45mm 1:1.9
  • Focal range .8m to infinity
  • Filter size 55mm
  • Shutter Copal SV
  • Shutter speeds B, 1-1/500 automatic or manual
  • Viewfinder coupled rangefinder
  • Exposure meter lens mounted CdS with viewfinder needle (aperture)
  • Auto EV range 2.5-19 at ISO 100
  • ASA range 25-800
  • Battery 1.3v mercury (RM1 1st model, 625PX second model)
  • Canon Quick Load (QL) film loading system
  • Accessory shoe, PC sync
  • Fast-action wind lever

I only display this in my room. Thinking when I'm going to use it.


Best I'm so very very sorry if I post here in our blog just now, though I promised you last last monday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...