Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Monday, June 8, 2009

Lucky? I hope I am...~

its been awhile a havent made any vid & upload it in youtube..bt now im back!!!lol..well im jst so in a terible boredom last weekend which finally end up with me singging my heart out alone in the bedroom..haha..so why not..i jst grab my lovely compact cam & recorded some..wawawa..& this is the 1st vid i made actually..

i just love this song..somehow it relate 2 me so much..maybe im not in love with my bestfriend, bt dunno y, i really hope ill b involve in this kind of love..unfortunately, my best-girl-friend already token..ops..haha..wht am i talkin bout?ops..lalalalalala=p

Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat - by me~

whtevr..jst enjoy this vid..(check out me doin colbies part - i know it sounds so horible..lol..bt jst check it out..wakaka)..hehe..peace=)

2 comments:

Yeyen said...

haha,,part colbie mmg sgt seronok..miahaha..

BESTBUD said...

wakaka..
semestinya ada & megi..
lalalala~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...