Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Im So Thinkin Of You..T_T..

i love this song so much..ive even posted a vid of this song & lyrics before..& finally i gt 2 made my own version of this song..jst a short cover vid actually..lol

Thinking Of You - Katy Perry - By Me


actually ive made a full version of this song, bt i decided 2 make another shorter version since my conection jst sucks & i totally cant stand 2 keep waitin & tryin 2 upload tht vid no more (i lost my patience already..hoho)..so here it goes..jst a short version..hope u like it..lol

this time i jst want to dedicate this song special 2 some those who appeared in my life which means a lot to me=)..my BEST, my big bro Zack..& some1..ngee? who? jst some1..lol..peace..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...