Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Brand New Start!!!

today is the 3rd day of our new semester..& 4 this sem, i am tryin 2 mark a brand new start..evnthough some of my friend said tht, i came here on the 1st day looks like nothin happen..lol..yeah..kinda..since its nothin 2 celebrate 4 me..hoho..

the 1st thing i wanna change is my lifestyle of cos..its been awhile i havent exercising..seriously..i evn forgot when is the last time i put on my sport shoes..hoho..so on the evening of the 1st day, ive decided 2 hit the field & do some laps, joging..


recognize the shoes?its National Service sport shoes..lol


yea, im proudly present my infamous National Service sport shoes which ive been using since i left the camp on March 2007..haha..& it still okay what..lol..but hell yeah ive been thinking 4 a new pair especially tht im takin Physical Education as my minor 4 this sem..hoho..lets jst pray tht ill get 1..haha..


tht evening, im not alone - i did go alone, but theres a bunch more chinese gurls & a boy + some indian dudes playing soccer on the field..so im not so lonely then..haha..then i jst take out my luvly hp, play some songs & strt joging (of cos after im done with warming up - thts really important!!)


i am sweating already..

a group of indian guys playin soccer..

.

i jog, & jog & keep on joging..oh my..till the moment i can hardly keep on my jog, so i slowly turn 4 a walk..& i already did around 2.6km..wah..pretty impressive since its been so long i havent done a long distance run @ jog..huhu..then i go 4 another 600m walk before i stop & do some other basic exercises..& it feels great!!!

do i look exhausted?..hell i am!!!

.

unfortunately, on the next day - Tuesday, my feet is killin me!!!lol..no wonder after wht i did - forcin myself 2 jog tht much after a very big break from it..haha..& today, it feels much better..& tomorrow ill put on my luvly sport shoes again..haha..im jst so sick & tired being this internet geek..hoho..i want 2 get active again..i hope this determination will last long..hoho..pls pray 4 me k..lol..peace=)

2 comments:

Zul Hairey said...

omg! u still have that nerdy shoe? i left mine at kem kubena..wakaka..

BESTBUD said...

of cos la..masi bagus ba lg..huhu..so y not..huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...