Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Saturday, October 11, 2008

OUR EXHIBITION 4 MODERATION!!

on the October 9th, our class just made a small exhibition 4 visual art assignment moderation..we have performed our paintings & sculpture & f.y.i i jst finished 2 of my sculpture a day b4 the exhibition..lol..but im quite satisfied with the result..hehe=p..here's the pics from the exhibiton=)

HERE'S WHERE ALL THE MAGIC HAPPENED (^_^)





THOSE ARE MINE (^_^)

those r my paintings; (from left) "D.L.C.S" , "HOME" , "In The Layer"

my stable sculpture; "Life Stairs"

my mobile sculpture; "The Three Lovebirds"

my assemblage sculpture; "heritage"

SOME OTHER ARTWORKS!!! (^_^)









its me!!=p

we will be organizing another exhibition after this on 20th October till 24th October but this time for real!! so wait 4 the updates ok..hehe..peace..pls wish a very best of luck 4 us(^_^)thanks so much..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...