Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Artworks 4 The Exhibition

as promised..these are my artworks which been displayed in the exhibition..check em out(^_^)

1 of my folio..

MY GRAPHIC ARTWORKS
honestly, im kinda pissed off that they've picked all my older artworks 2 b displayed in this exhibition & they dont even ask our opinion about which artworks do we want 2 perform..i was hoping that they displays my new artworks but what more to do..TT_TT

the pic that they use on the cover actually also by me(^_^)

some in the clear holder..

children's story book cover; Jojo's Journey

a novel cover; Mahal

magazine cover; My Kitties

my robot; Robot_B


MY SCULPTURES

already posted in the older post(^_^)


MY DRAWINGS


all three pencil drawings


MY PAINTINGS

the three acrylic works

In The Layer; acrylic

D.L.C.S ; acrylic

Flow-Er ; acrylic

me with my fav artwork of all; HOME ; oil painting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...