Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Best "GIRL"friend..

This is Pika..she's 1 of my classmate & hell yeah u read it right, she's my best "GIRL"friend!!!but pls dont get it wrong, "GIRL"friend not "girlfriend"=p

photograped by me(^_^)
i really mean it since we are nothin more but friend & believe me, we have no intention at all in having more than a friend relationship..well of cos since both of us already have our own lovelife..haha..so B dont worry, i totally did not betray u=)

but its true tht here in college others already think tht we are a loving couple since we do act like we are (eat 2gether, walk 2gether & evn go out 2gether)..but wht more to do since i dont have any other friend tht i can completely put my trust but her..

honestly im so thankful 2 have her as my best "GIRL"friend since without her, i will b completely a lone ranger..i dont even have any other 2 share my problems but her..im also so grateful that her bf do believe in me that i wont take her from him..thanks so much(^_^)

she evn sometimes help 2 calm me down with some advices when i do gt some problem with my lovelife (since i have 2 admit tht im no good with this love sick thing..hoho)..thts y i dont evn mind if others think tht she's my girlfriend (well nobody knows about my lovelife & only few knows about her bf..haha..so no wonder)

but still, BEST u r still my very BESTfriend no doubt about tht(^_^)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...