Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Varicella: I'm a Monster! So My MC Got Extended~

its been 7 days *OMG! a week alrdy!!* since i 1st felt e fever..at 1st i thought its only e usual fever bt still hopin tht im so not gonna fall sick..unfortunately e truth totally even worst than i can imagine..blisters which i 1st thought jst another pimples started comin out..then i realize those "pimples" r not jst ordinary pimples..they contains water! then i started 2 hve such a really bad feeling..so i go search on google abt varicella..& yeah, my instinct totally right~

last saturday night, i go to e clinic & the dr. jst cnfirmed tht im diagnosed with varicella a.k.a chicken pox..well actually according 2 my mum, i alrdy gt this chickn pox thing 1ce when im still a baby & it was severe as it affected my lungs..& lucky 4 me, 20 years later, it came back with a whole lot better pain!! T_T..

thanks 2 e chicken & e pox, i can hardly eat, drink, sleep & even move..hoho..i remember when i get into e bus 2 get back 2 penang tht sunday & e blisters started comin out on my face, it was totally e most horrible & terrifying ride ive evr been so far..ive turned into a monster!! even e guy who sat beside me seems scared with me..huhu

Not this kind of MONSTER~


as e days go by, ive transformed into a much monstery monster..huhu..with all these taboos, theres totally not a single shining day in my life yet..wuwuwu..i cant eat meat, chicken, seafoods, egg, soy sauce & lot more..so for days i only eat rice pooridge with fish & smetimes i cant even eat since my throat seems like swollen inside..

e MONSTER ive bcme


as now its been a week since e fever started & smewht around 5 days since e blisters started poppin out, i really hope e next day gonna b a better day..now e itchy r less than e early days *secret? Neem leaves i guess:)..bathing with water mixed with e leaves really help lessen e itchiness*..also coconut water as it helps to coolen off e body..

yesterday ive gone 2 e clinic 2 gt my prescription & extend my MC..even e doctor seems shocked 2 look @ me..huhu..bt wht else i can do..hmm

today i felt better, e blisters im not sure if theres still 2 come since there seems so little i mean less on my feet 2 compare those on my upper body..bt i really hope this will end very soon & im so jst waiting for all these blisters to dry up..e scars? damn thts another story..hope theres no serious scars as Eid Mubarak jst around e corner..wawawa..jst wish me to get well very soon & everythin gonna b jst fine yea..tq..peace out

2 comments:

Hush said...

get well soon bro~ :)

BESTBUD said...

thanks nina ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...