Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My house

My cellphones haha (I have my latest cellphone which is SGH-Z170)

My wardrobe =] It's kind of messy.

My VERY MESSY ROOM @_@

Hey, It's me! (Cute)

Can you believe that this is me?

My room again (Lazy to clean)

The kitchen

Still kitchen (My room at the right side)

Kitchen =]

Cross Stitch (My mom made it for 1 year, wow)

My mom also made it, for almost 1 year

Living and entertainment

Entertainment and Living room

Going inside =]

yeah as you can see its clean haha ^_^

My very own 42 inch flat screen tv

Pooh

A thorny flower

But have a very beautiful flower
Orchids

Orchids again

Plants and a dog ^^

Orchid 2


Plants Everywhere, supposed to be I'm going to show first or start from here going up @_@
anyway, this is all for now...
See you later best ^_^
I love you my best friend

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...