Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Day at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort

here's another old post which i actually tried to post several times bt jst failed due to my #%$#*$ connection..so finally, here we go;p

ok, last october, me & my big bro zack jst had an enjoyable trip to Bukit Merah Laketown Resort..it was a very last minute decision to celebrate his birtday..bt it turned out to be real fun (despite the fact i gt sunburn after almost a day having sunbath there;p)


look at that!!! (love this pic) XD


well nothin much to say..a picture tells more than words right? LOL ^_^..so u guys can just click here to check out our pictures during the day (with some other pics of us vacationing;p) in my facebook photo album..


jumpin jumpin;p


while the rest were uploaded in my big bro facebook photo album (there r some he tagged me on)..so jst enjoy then..ill try to write up some more in the blog later k..peace=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...