Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Thursday, November 13, 2008

FINALLY!


AMP!

You did it! Now you already tell about yourself and I'm so happy. Actually best, the reason why I do not post here anything for the past few weeks is because you do always post a blog about your B!!! (YOU KNOW ME BEST) You told here that "WE ARE LONER" but not like me you do still have friendssssssssssss(MANY! I can see it to your friendster), but me, I don't have a friends like yours. I just go to school then go home and face to computer to play(GAMES ARE MY FRIENDS THEY ARE ALWAYS HERE, even though they are not real but they keep me entertain(I LAUGH ALONE TOO, it's for real)and makes me happy). I know the situation about you and your B!!! but when I read your blog about you and your B!!! You makin me hurt too(I thought it was our blog but then your changing now. Yes, you do always post about you but with your B!!!) I know that you feel so very bad with your b but when you tell here that you're hurt, it hurts me more. You know why? Because I love you best, I did not hurt you but your B hurts you and I can't do anything to help you. I'm so sorry(IM REALLY WEAK)(I hope you understand what I say) I just so inlove with you, thats all I can say for now. Just always take care, have a nice HOLIDAY and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEST!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...