Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FINAL EXAM!!!

were havin our final exam startin today!! jst this morning..lol..my 1st paper was visual art & the rest will b on nxt week..huhu..

i should actually study on this time..but..

well its hard 2 believe tht i dont really study (is it?didnt think so..lol=p) 4 tht paper..hoho..i tried 2 read some bt dunno, jst so out of mood..then jst end up with the books read me..ahaha(^_^)..bt nevertheless i think i did pretty nice this morning..lol..hope so..huhu

i jst listening 2 music & takin pics instead..lol=p

i know this may sound pathetic but i cant stop thinkin bout my own bussines (i mean the problem ive been facing so long..huhu..bt i wont blame any1for this ok..its jst me) tht i cant think about my study at all..huhu..tryin 2 but still struggling 2 get into the mood..

in the class, after the exam hours; 1 of the lecturer collecting the papers (while again im jst takin pics..lol=p)

anyway BEST, i really hope u can pls wish me best of luck ok (sometimes luck does play role..believe me!!)..hope tht i can do revision & study 4 real after this..ahaha..peace(^_^)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...