Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Me Reciting Poem?!

me with the certification form(^_^)

I was first forced by my bahasa lecturer to compete in this competition for the upcoming Independence Day. It was my 1st time to compete in this kind of competition, i mean reciting poem? I totally have no idea about this & I was only given a week to prepare? Plus, it was for a state round?! OMG!! I even jst prepared a wrong poem which made me end up go to front reading the last two stanza from a book! (-_-") Fortunately, definitely just my luck, my name was announced as one of the top 10 contestant in my category (bumiputra category) to come to the final night. Honestly I am so surprised by the result. I was like; "are you serious?!"..lol..But I didn't performed for the final, i jst called to came for the night to received consolation prized. Still it worth RM100..lol=p

with Tharmaraj; he won 3rd prize in the non-bumiputra category


with kak Nurul; same category, same prized..hoho


p/s: we were all 5 representing our college, but only 3 of us made it to the final night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...