Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Monday, July 28, 2008

"Lingkaran Hidup Adat Perpatih" Play

The show was on July 27, 2008. I (cypol) was playin some small roles 4 this play..its about traditional lifestyle of people here in Negeri Sembilan (this is actually also my 1st time to know their custom..lol)..i dont have a video of the play..im so sorry about tht..but i guess u cant even understand the language since even i can hardly understand their slang..lol..


Muzium Diraja Istana Lama Seri Menanti


before rehearsal (2 days before the show)


before the show


they are all my junior students..hoho


from above? (ejat, me & my roommate - qarib)


the wedding scene with a traditional dance performance


the line up


after show; with my classmate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...