Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Me As a Lone Ranger..


it sucks, but I think im gettin used to it..its hard when we have people around us lookin at us & ask whether am I alone..hell yeah, as u can see, no need to ask bout the rest..im just gettin so sick fakin smile to those who pretend to be friend in a good time but completely nobody in a hard time..

Maybe it is nobody's fault but me, myself & I..i chose to stay single & I do felt better of alone..but with these kinda "friends", i guess i really do believe & felt much better of alone now..sounds pathetic right..i do felt so..lol..whatsoever..

So for those outside there, friends are not clothes u can change anytime u want & throw them away when they are thorn @ when u have another new friends..friendship should last forever..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...