Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another BORED holiday 4 Me..T.T

were havin a break 4 a week now & nothin special about it 4 me though..jst sittin here in my hostel alone & there is also no internet connection in my hostel jst now, means i need 2 go 2 our class building to surf..T.T(jst like wht im doin right now..huhu)

a "bored commercial break" from me..with a bottle of chocolate milk..lol=p

it sucks, honestly..bt wht more to do..huhu..& its gettin worst when ive nobody 2 talk online, especially my BEST!!! i miss u best, im so hopin 2 chat with u, bt i know ur problem, then wht else i can do..huhu..

anyway, im so hopin 2 see ur update in this blog best..i hope u will post some sooner..thts all 4 now..mahal na mahal kita best!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...