Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My 22nd Birthday Gift:)

well its already almost a month since my birthday..but i just got another present yesterday..lol..so just posting this to thank all of those who had brighten my birthday with such a very thoughtful gifts:)

Giligowla ? I honestly dont know the character..lol..but its cute;p..from the elianto girls - Ilah, Im, Intan, Jaja, Pika & Tasya..they know i love cat so much huh;p


a nice mug with cover from Tya & Ati :)


a voodoo bank with pen holder..a brutal lookin voodoo doll with some white flowers from Im..lol;p

so thats it..i actually got one more birthday gift which was actually on my wishlist & yeah i got it for real! but just dont wanna show it off here..lol..i just love it so much so ill just keep it to myself..LMAO..

& also thanks to all those who celebrated my birthday that night..i really2 do appreciate it..you guys just made my birthday more than just a day..thank you so much:)

but most of all, thanks a lot ot my big bro for celebrating my birthday @ Victoria Station - Seberang Jaya..you can check out the photos *of the food & etc*HERE!

p/s: been thinking of having a shelf back at home to put all these birthday gift collection just for the sweet memories:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...