Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally!!! My Long Awaited Student Card!!!

this is kinda funny but this is for real!!! yesterday i (to b exact, e whole class actually) finally got my student card..we've been waiting for this damn card for 2 years alrdy!!! my gosh..can u imagine tht..we r alrdy in our 3rd year degree now, but never had a student card (as a degree student), untill yesterday..

my fresh from e oven student card


despite tht i look like i jst had a bad sun tan on my face, with an old designed student card with our past director *whos already retired around mid last year* sign on the back (lol), & a misplaced courses - PJ actually our 1st minor, with BM as e 2nd so it should've been PSV/PJ/BM instead, at least i do have a student card now..lol..thanks 2 my classmates who've never give up workin on e almost like never ending student card issue thing..*can never forget e faces of my classmates when they got their student card - they were jst very damn excited u know..hehe*..peace;p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...