Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Wristwatch - Another Sign of Maturity?

1st perfume..now my wirstwatch..hmmm~

My Beloved Watch
*
a gift from my mom 4 my pretty nice result in PMR (2004)
* been wearing it since im 16 & hardly taken off (somewht like glued to my wirst 24/7 - almost)
* the fact its solar powered made some called it Power Rangers watch..huhu..whteva~
* something went wrong (which im not really sure caused by what @ wht actually happened..hoho) abt 2 weeks ago while we're doin some artwork which required us to play with turpentine..a spot appeared inside the watch on the display which appeared somewhat like burnt..

due to the case..a new face gonna be recruited to take over the place..which is...

My Not So New Watch
*
my last year bday gift
* been kept in the box all this while
* it was due to "im too young to wear this kind of style" (LOL) & its analogue (which im not really a big fan of)
* & im also kinda allergic to the material (red rash will appear on my wrisst..huhu)
* due to all tht, it will only gonna be my go-to-class watch..which means, my beloved watch will still be serving me most of the time..^_^

2 comments:

Hush said...

it's "wrist' la dey..better check again ur spelling, dol ^_^

BESTBUD said...

hahaha..
baek cekgu..
im sorry miss hush @ pwincess farmville..
hohoho;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...