Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New ID Card Plssss...ASAP!!!

this is a very2 sad & embarassing story of me..huhu..i need a new ID card!!! thts all i guess..well im 20 now, so i really should gt a new 1, cos my recent ID card was made when im 12yo..hohoho..& the worst part is, it doesnt evn look pretty much of my ID card no more..cos the photo already faded & seriously hardly to recognize..hahaha

thts my ID..seriously!!!


& to make it even worst, i accidentally made some cleaning process for tht wonderfull ID card..to be exact, a laundry service..LOL!!!;p..so wht do u expect..the card turned into a much better condition!!!wuwuwuwu~

the best condition of my ID so far


bt luckily, ive passed the imigration during my flight to get here..hehehe..i was really worried tht i didnt get through u know, bt hey, i did..bt thts not an excuse for me to not having a new one..cos clearly i really need to make a new 1..huhu..when its gonna b huh?jst wait & see (ill post it later when i gt my new ID..ngee;p)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...