Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

"BEST BUDDIES"
WHO SAYS GUYS CANNOT BE MORE THAN A FRIEND?
WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!!
-LOL-

Thursday, August 13, 2009

How Much Ive Changed?

its funny when we look back at our old photos then jst realize how much we've changed..jst recently, someone, my classmate, jst posted some pics of then & now of every single person in our class in our class blog..click here to check out the post..

seriously i think its so hillarious to see how much people around us have changed by time including ourself without even realizing it..then i started to check out my external hard drive to search for some of my then pictures..& these are some which really touched me..lol..ive changed!!! everybody does..so im just sharing my story=)

earlier this year..lookin fat uh?!huhu~

during raya last year..i jst shaved my head & i was so damn skinny..T_T


earlier last year..around april..look healthier & happier..haha

august 2007..when i jst started studying here

national service day..Feb 2007..its Jason who gave me extra horns!!!
.


finally, check this out..a very exclusive pic of me during my highschool year..this pic was token when im in form 5..OMG!!! now i really do realize how much ive changed!!! haha..lol=p
.
what a good boy huh..LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...